Techniques to scare opponent into losing

Bring it here for discussions about REAL LIFE pool adventures!

Moderator: 9balldotcom

Concentrator
Hustler
Hustler

Techniques to scare opponent into losing

Post by Concentrator »

Put on this Poison shirt.

Also get the matching Poison case!

Put on a gas mask. Now your opponent has a hard time breathing, he thinks there is hazardous gas around the table.

Break the balls like crazy, it doesn't matter if cueball flies off table. Opponent becomes even more scared, especially if the cueball hits him. See at 2.30 in video. Also make sure to do a manic laughter afterwards.
http://youtu.be/P2hDgR9Wfew

He's going to miss easy balls, especially the 8 and 9 they often miss because they are scared. You don't even have to play good yourself, just make the last 9 they leave for you.
Last edited by Concentrator on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Concentrator
Hustler
Hustler

Re: Techniques to scare opponent into losing

Post by Concentrator »

Ok, today I received the Poison case and entered subway station.

Observation #1
Black gang member walked by me, after he saw the Poison logo on my case, his eyes widened and were full of fear!

Observation #2
Old lady sat next to me on the train. She looked down on my case and then up at me, then looked away. After 15 seconds she looked down on my case again and up at me, then looked away. 15 seconds later she stood up and left the train in a hurry, after she got out of the train and doors closed, she started walking slowly (not hurry anymore).

Observation #3
I hid the case inside the pool hall. Nobody felt any fear anymore. I was breaking the balls softer than before. Opponent had no fear and ended up winning 5-4, even when I played good. The next two matches I was breaking the balls hard and the cueball flew off the table a few times. I wasn't playing so good, but the opponents played worse and missed many ball in hand (they were better than my first opponent). I saw their hands were shaking, this was because I slammed the balls and scared them good.
This is good to know, if you don't have your Poison case visible, you need to break hard to strike fear into the opponent.
Semi final match I was breaking soft again (I had stomach cramps), I lost badly because opponent didn't have any fear.
Concentrator
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Concentrator »

Observation #4
I was sitting on the train. A kid walked in and sat diagonally in front of me. He turned his head and glanced at my case and his head was turning away, then his head quickly swung back at my case and his eyes widened with shock and fear, it was the strangest look I have ever seen. I assume he plays a lot of shooter games and noticed that the Poison logo looks like a radioctive sign. Maybe he thought I was carrying some kind of weapon in my case.

Observation #5
Sitting on the train again. An old lady sat far away from me and keep looking at my case with a worried facial expression, I think she was thinking this: "This guy is carrying something dangerous, is he going to poison us all? Maybe I should call the police".
Concentrator
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Concentrator »

Poison case comfortability

This case fits like a glove! Especially on the right shoulder because the little carrying handle presses against the back, I don't need to hold it with my right arm, both arms become available! On the left side it fits good but sometimes falls off. Lets test this.

Shopping
I went to buy groceries on two occasions. I could carry the shopping basket with either hand, I never had to adjust the position of the Poison case on my right shoulder. I went to pay, took out my wallet, no problem. I put all groceries into 3 bags using both my hands, I didn't even have to put down my case, it stayed glued on my shoulder the whole time!

Running
I couldn't afford public transportation so I walked/ran for an hour. On my right shoulder I could run as long as I wanted without it falling down, at least 3 minutes I ran non-stop, didn't even have to adjust the case on my right shoulder! But on my left shoulder it fell down after a few seconds of running.

Urination in bushes
With my old case I had to put it down on the ground when urinating. I used to be scared that someone would run out from the bushes to steal my case. But with the Poison case I don't have this problem, I have both hands free! Urination went flawlessly. But then I tried it on my left shoulder and urinated all over myself, I had to abort after a few seconds. Two minutes later I tried it again on my right shoulder and it went flawlessly again.
Concentrator
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Concentrator »

I found this Poison glove! Will get it when I can afford!
Concentrator
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Concentrator »

I couldn't afford the Poison shirt so I purchased a cheap red shirt in the grocery store. Haven't played with it yet.

My Poison case can't hold all my 3 cues, so I need to carry two cue cases, the Poison case + cheap $16 case.

I was in a hardware store and found this weapon bag. This bag is large enough to fit both cases. When entering the pool hall, people will become even more scared! Imagine carrying this weapon case with gas mask on. They will wet themselves.

Concentrator
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Concentrator »

Concentrator wrote: Image
My Poison case doesn't hold all my 3 cues.
I just ordered this case:

It looks like radioactive material is inside it. Hopefully they will become scared so I can win some more. If they don't get scared, I need to write some text on the case, like the one above.
Concentrator
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Concentrator »

Before your match starts, eat a bunch of broccoli right in front of your opponent, hold the broccoli like you hold an ice cream. While eating your broccoli, stare into your opponent's eyes the whole time. Make sure you eat the whole broccoli, even the stalk. If this doesn't scare the opponent, the strong smell of broccoli will. Make sure to keep your mouth open during the match to make the smell more intense.

Concentrator
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Concentrator »

I saw this guy entered the tournament, equally big muscles. Scary as hell. Can't get bigger muscles than that. I felt physical fear, and I wasn't even playing against him. I'm going to build a body like this. This is it! The Ultimate fear tactic! I checked his break twice with "Break speed" app, he got 23.30 and 23.96 mph, he was using Predator BK3 break cue. He broke slower than me, I don't think he broke his hardest. Otherwise balls would be pulverized with debris flying all over audience. What a scary sight. 40+ mph should be possible with a body like that.

Wolfpack
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by Wolfpack »

Image ImageImage
Concentrator
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Concentrator »

I made website: http://www.coconut-audio.com/pool/sharking.html
More techniques will be updated there soon. Things not safe for work.