Quite dissatisfied with the support

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

vakosel
Wannabe
Wannabe

Quite dissatisfied with the support

Post by vakosel »

Hi ,
i am a Celeris 's client for quite a few yeras now. I never had any problem and their software is awesome.But their support is very poor. I am really sorry to admit that , but this is my story.
I have bought both vp3 , vp4 and also for mobile phone.
On may ,2013 i bought vp4 . Last week my computer crashed and i reistalled everything. When i tried to install VP4 the serial they gave me after purchase was no longer valid .
I tried vp4, 4.1.1.114 and the latest 4.1.1.129.All of them had the same message invalid serial.
Any way i sent a lot of messages within a three days period time ,now is the forth day and i have not received anything. This is NOT a professional behaviour .I may have done something wrong or misunderstood something but either way a good and serious seller stands behind his product always even to stupid clients.

Really sorry that i have to write all these things here , by the way is my first post to this forum , but i can't find any other way to complain.There is not even a phone number in the site. Maybe
it is run by bots..

Thanks for your patience,

vakosel

PS . If anybody is interested my account is connected with the email i used to purchase the product or send the various emails.. thanks
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Quite dissatisfied with the support

Post by 9balldotcom »

Send me all your details including your original email you used to purchase your copy of VP4...as much detail as you can and Ill forward this for you and get it sorted our for you.

Send your details to me here at 9balldotcom@celeris.com

Sorry you had no response so far but at the moment Celeris are tied up getting the online for VP4 up and running and they have a very small staff
vakosel
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by vakosel »

Thanks a lot for your reply

I am sending all my info

kostas
vakosel
Wannabe
Wannabe