VP4 4.1.1.4 Installation Crashes

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

banditgrrr
Wannabe
Wannabe

VP4 4.1.1.4 Installation Crashes

Post by banditgrrr »

I just purchased and downloaded VP4 (4.1.1.4). I went throught the installation process and when I open the program it runs a Graphics Performance Test. As soon as that window opens, I get a popup that VP4 has stopped working and it closes. I read through the topics, uninstalled K-Lite 8.9 and I'm having the same problem. I have all the updated video drivers and I have no problems with any other programs. Is there something else I can try to get it past the Graphics Performance Test?

Also, is there any support options other than this forum? I'd like to get this working or I'll need to request a refund.
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Re: VP4 4.1.1.4 Installation Crashes

Post by zwylle »

Send an email to support@celeris.com
Provide as much information about your system and the crash as you can, including Windows event logs if possible.
There is a file 'message.log' in
C:\Users\<<your user name>>>\AppData\Local\Celeris\Virtual Pool 4
which you should also include, if possible.

Usually they are very responsive.