Virtual Pool 4

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

mochdre
Wannabe
Wannabe

Virtual Pool 4

Post by mochdre »

I have attempted to register on the Virtual Pool Website where the site reported that it had sent me an activation email. This email never arrived so I am unable to log in to the site. I have also attempted to buy VP4 but again the site will not allow me access because I need to verify my account so I cannot even buy the software. The email has not gone into my spam folder either. When I attempt to log in with the username and password I registered, the site responds with ‘you have not verified your account’. I have sent emails to support but have not received a reply. Please could someone help me, I have registered using my mochdre1@sky.com email address.

Mark
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Virtual Pool 4

Post by 9balldotcom »

I will forward your details to my contact at Celeris and see if you can get some assistence.They are very busy working on VP4 online at the moment and perhaps missed your mail.
Let me know here if you get a response.