[VP4] Suggestions for Improvements

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

Andreas Binz

[VP4] Suggestions for Improvements

Post by Andreas Binz »

VP4 is the best pool game - i've never see a more realistic game. Thank you for development and passion for details !
I have a couple of ideas for new features.

- when i click on "B" i see a helping pic of my cue and i can exacly see the adjustment - it would be an asset when i click on "E" to change the english and i see this helping pic:
2618_2fe1ffee5972371c8b01ee7aca42ad2d_5.jpg
in some situations its helpful - i mean its not in every time good to see without helping pic
- i miss in snooker the feature who shows me automatically the next ball (like 9 ball) i would be nice if shows me the next red (the next possible) and when a colour is on the next possible colour ( next in near or next possible)
- playing (Pool or Snooker) without any lines is hard - its a little bit easyer when the next ball is centered automatically
- when i have not so much time and i play a game vs ai i click 2 times "esc" when the ai is playing to skip his shot - a new menu setting "skip ai shots on /off" would be very nice ;)
- in the achievements and statistics it is nothing listed about no lines play ( when i cant get a star in "Bank shot" without lines - no problem i use lines and i become this star)
i think its very important to separate the aiming types in stats and achievements, its fairer
- i cant find the option to play snooker on pool table - its not possible?
- adding some new variations to give the option:
play snooker on pool table
play pool on snooker table
new ballsets (52,4 mm pool balls, 57,2 mm snooker balls)
crazy tables

----------------------
upcoming online play
- it would help matters, if i take a look in the stats of the other online players and i can see the skills in offline play (money won, points won, skills without aiming lines and no other helping stuff)
Last edited by Andreas Binz on Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Invertol
Wannabe
Wannabe

Re: [VP4] Suggestions for Improvements

Post by Invertol »

Yes I miss playing Snooker on pooltables.
And why cant we see when the Ai calls a shot?
Andreas Binz

Post by Andreas Binz »

upcoming online play
- it would help matters, if i take a look in the stats of the other online players and i can see the skills in offline play (money won, points won, skills without aiming lines and no other helping stuff)
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

Also, you can skip the AI shot by pressing "Z".
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
Andreas Binz

Post by Andreas Binz »

Polo yes you can skip the ai shot when i press "Z" thats right. But i will skip automaticly. Here is a axample, see my Video