VP4 Utility Belt

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

polomint77
Banger
Banger

VP4 Utility Belt

Post by polomint77 »

Here is an application for backing up files from Virtual Pool 4 (career/trickshots/savegames/recordings/profile pictures and screenshots). You can also delete/rename/view files, and open save games/trickshots and recordings directly into Virtual Pool 4.

Have fun, :)

http://bit.ly/VP4_Utility_Belt Version 1.2 now includes uploading match recordings to your Facebook page

Hope that helps...

NOTE: If you screw up your files then I am not responsible. I've tested it loads of times, but there is always a possibility of a bug that I have not found......

NOTE 2: I am currently coding the Restore function at the moment. Should not take too long...
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
vpeer
VIP
VIP

Re: VP4 Utility Belt

Post by vpeer »

Of course you are responsible. Haven't figured that out yet, or is that just a standard disclaimer? I'll be responsible too as I get blamed for everything, even all the Microsoft problems. Just the way it is, so get used to it. All us programmers think we are angels, but the users all think we are devils. :angdev:
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

I think we need to gang up on the users, they seem to think we sit about doing nothing all day lol

I'm just about to go home, and its 7am, some of us work long hours, :)
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Look at the two of them looking for sympathy from one another like big girls blouses.

All the nasty customers blaming you for unfinished products,you've heard it all before its nothing new so stop crying on one anothers shoulders like wusses. :pottytrain5:
Deal with it k.
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

Pfft, the only thing that you can finish Hugh is all the food in the fridge k, :p
DISCLAIMER
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

What a weak lame response that was Polo cmon.....I mean read your post again and do some serious thinking.You got to come up with a better comeback than that poor effort.
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

I couldn't be bothered, some of us have to go to work soon, :p
DISCLAIMER