Install not responding

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

GRB70
Wannabe
Wannabe

Install not responding

Post by GRB70 »

I'm trying to re-install VP3dl on my E: drive, which support@celeris.com said should be no problem. I have installed and uninstalled 3-4 times, each time the game icon doesn't respond in any way.

could someone please help me with this? I'm trying to avoid loading it on my SSD as I have limited space.

thanks,
GRB70
GRB70
Wannabe
Wannabe

Re: Install not responding

Post by GRB70 »

I just can't believe no one can suggest a solution.
AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

Post by AlinVille »

Hi, I never encountered this issue and I don't have VP3 installed on C:\ as I don't keep games on the boot drive.

I can recall there was some sort of problem with the installation folder in one of the older versions of the game, but that one got a new update immediately. What version are you trying to install and what is the kit's exact filename? It should be VP3_3311.exe, the latest. And you can get that from here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wt07t6
GRB70
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by GRB70 »

yes, that is the correct version I'm installing. The thing is, before I got my SSD, this drive (E:) was my C: drive and it installed with no issue. It's ever since I got my SSD and formatted my original C: (now E). Not that is matter since I'm able to specify where to install, I even put that setup file in the E: drive.

Thank you,
GRB70