IPHONE VP3 update request

Virtual Pool Mobile for iPhone
aganjm
Wannabe
Wannabe

IPHONE VP3 update request

Post by aganjm »

I emailed Celeris a while back about an update including the option to raise/lower the butt of the cue like in the PC version. Is this coming anytime soon or what is the time frame for getting this feature?

- Josh
On Nov 28, 2010, at 13:27, Jeff Brown <virtualpoolmobile@gmail.com> wrote:

> There will be a new version of Virtual Pool that will have the ability to control the butt angle. This will also allow balls to fly in the air. We don't have a definite time for this new version, but it will be next year. If you have purchased Virtual Pool HD for iPad this new version will just be an update. If you have Virtual Pool Online for iPhone/iPod then it will be a new product.
>
> BTW, I just love having freedom. Thank you for your service to our nation.
>
> Cheers,
>
> jb
>
> ------------------------------------
> Joshua Agan wrote
> I love this App! I play it all day and I really hope you will create an
> update so you can raise the butt of the stick. Right now I can't do Masse'
> shots because all you can do is adjust english. Thank you once again for
> this amazing app but please fix this or tell me what I'm doing wrong in the
> app.
>
> - Joshua M. Agan, Cpl / USMC
mattschinkel
Wannabe
Wannabe

Re: IPHONE VP3 update request

Post by mattschinkel »

I would also like to request the rasing of the butt of the queue, curve shots and jumping balls.

Some small amount of ball friction should be added as well. The cue ball should rub off a very tiny bit of it's spin to the object ball and also drag the object ball on soft shots.

I also find it difficult to shoot at your desired strength through the touch screen, maybe there should be a bar on the side instead of using the queue and only half the screen.

I will not be purchasing the full version of VP3 on iphone since it is missing features. Good work so far anyways, I'm using the lite version for now.

Matt.