Setting up a room

Play online, have fun, make friends. Discuss playing VP3DL online plus how to get started playing, setup that firewall, and use GameSpy Arcade.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

Scooter
Wannabe
Wannabe

Setting up a room

Post by Scooter »

Hi ppl its been said before but how cant i make a room to play online am fine joining rooms but cant make my own it does not show up in gamespy :dark1: anyone help a noob please :strokeit:
DARKH0RSE
Banger
Banger

Re: Setting up a room

Post by DARKH0RSE »

hiya Scooter it will be more than likely a port issue have a goosey here ..viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1316
people need to learn "its a game , and a game by definition can be either won or lost .
If you take away the ability to win or lose you are no longer playing a game and your time is not spent challenging your skill over another's instead your time is now worthless and wasted.
Scooter
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by Scooter »

Lo Darkhorse xgamez did all that port stuff and tinoo had another look 2day on teamviewer all the ports are correct i am lost with it looks like a will just need to join ppls rooms for now
LarryL

Post by LarryL »

Sometimes you need to start a game for the room to show. Have you tried that?
Scooter
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by Scooter »

Yes larry i have done all that i played about 18months ago for a while and had the same problem i dont think its ever going to be fixed just need to wait on vp4 and just join rooms that other ppl have made
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Have you opened port 47624 TCP and UDP?
Scooter
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by Scooter »

9balldotcom wrote:Have you opened port 47624 TCP and UDP?
Yup thats done :strokeit: