Sunday Snooker

General tournament news, announcements, ideas and suggestions.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, zwylle

9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sunday Snooker

Post by 9balldotcom »

Just to keep you up to date and not that theres been any interest of late.

As of September It looks like im going to be starting off in a new season of the Gran Turismo Karting league and it looks like sunday night has been nominated for league night.

Sunday Snooker has again died a death and perhaps needs some new Td to host or perhaps an existing one can as It looks like i will no longer be available.

The Gran Tursmo Karting league i have been taking part in has a lot of great drivers from all over the world and is a lot of fun and its been a breath of fresh air for me gaming wise and really comparing with a dead vp3 lobby has brought back a bit of my enthusiasm for gaming again.Its really competitive and beleive me theres a lot of skill to it also(you might laugh,but you should try it and youd be made welcome by the guys there im sure....after all I was) :bootyshake:

I think thats about all for now.....good news all round eh?
Albinario
V8BWC 2006 VCWC 2007 VWSC 2008/2010

Re: Sunday Snooker

Post by Albinario »

ft cart bs
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

I can do it if it's September like you say. I'm currently very busy at work, and any spare time I have is taken up at the moment helping design hardware and software for the old ZX Spectrum computers. I'm also working on a remake of Cannon Fodder for a new program called SpecBAS.
I'm trying to decide which PC to buy at the moment but once I decide I will be back in the lobby, this netbook is a little too slow to do everything needed.

Do many still play the Sunday Snooks? Maybe it'll all be dead by September...
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Yes Romario will play :pottytrain5:
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

He will probably be the only one signed up.. so at least he will maybe win a Sunday Snooks, :)
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
Albinario
V8BWC 2006 VCWC 2007 VWSC 2008/2010

Post by Albinario »

FYI Romario has the most tournament victories in vp3 history.
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

I don't care, I'm allowed to ignore all stats, :p
DISCLAIMER
AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

Post by AlinVille »

Romario for president!
niksana951
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by niksana951 »

Probably one of the most stupid online games ever.
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

fu ho, :p
DISCLAIMER