1.99 Upgrade

Virtual Pool Mobile for iPhone
Scriel
Wannabe
Wannabe

1.99 Upgrade

Post by Scriel »

I've played VPM online on my iPhone since it became available - just about every day. Then I upgraded to 1.99 a couple of days ago and found a number of problems. On my 3GS the power bar runs off each end of the screen only allowing strengths 3 to 97 which is no good for those delicate little shots. Occasionally when looking around the table the cue is activated causing a foul even when my finger is well away from it.
There is very erratic feed back of any spin applied to the ball in easy shoot mode. The sound effect for racking-up has changed from a sharp click-click to a wooly bit of white noise which doesn't alert you to a new game if you are waiting. The graphics have generally deteriorated. The upgrade didn't even cure the occasional problem I experience of the opponent having a ball-in-hand for every shot then fouling on every shot. Fortunately I have been able to downgrade again so that I can continue playing this superb game but all my old adversaries have gone and the only people playing online are me and iPod4!

What's going on Guys?
hardz
Wannabe
Wannabe

Re: 1.99 Upgrade

Post by hardz »

Yep, Virtual Pool mobile went from being one of the best to just average with this "update" :gagme: .

I was expecting Virtual Pool HD for the iphone 4, but we got a downgrade with online problems.

Hope a fix is coming soon.
vpeer
VIP
VIP

Re: 1.99 Upgrade

Post by vpeer »

New upgrade, see thread on 2.01