tournments

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

snope
Hustler
Hustler

tournments

Post by snope »

Just wanted to let you all know why I dont play more in tournys.....I can set a room but nobody can join ...and you all probably didnt even want to know...lol
in the final analysis love is the answer
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: tournments

Post by 9balldotcom »

Well come to the lobby and let one or two of us poke around on your router and see what we can do

er ps were you ever a regular tourney player anyway? :bootyshake: :fart: :strokeit: :-" #-o
AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

Post by AlinVille »

snope wrote:Just wanted to let you all know why I dont play more in tournys.....I can set a room but nobody can join ...and you all probably didnt even want to know...lol
If you're unable to set but you can join others' rooms then you can play tourneys surely.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

We I d like to refer to my Closing question on my post ps were you ever a regular tourney player anyway?

Hes been as regular in tourneys as have Scotland in recent world cups.....ABSENT!!!!!!!! :bs:
DARKH0RSE
Banger
Banger

Post by DARKH0RSE »

snope wrote:Just wanted to let you all know why I dont play more in tournys
where does he say he is or was a regular player #-o

6. As soon as fixtures are drawn, matches must get underway immediately, if you and your opponent are having problems setting a room, please let the TD know ASAP!! They will do what they can to help solve the situation, and if necessary, will have someone else set the room for you.
people need to learn "its a game , and a game by definition can be either won or lost .
If you take away the ability to win or lose you are no longer playing a game and your time is not spent challenging your skill over another's instead your time is now worthless and wasted.