9 Ball Marathon on Saturday 22nd September

General tournament news, announcements, ideas and suggestions.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, zwylle

Shaz{uk}
Hustler
Hustler

9 Ball Marathon on Saturday 22nd September

Post by Shaz{uk} »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rich & i will be doing a 9 Ball Marathon on Saturday 22nd September, the 1st one will start at 5 pm uk time, with the last tourney starting at 10pm uk time, pls read the rules carefully : The first one will start at 5pm gmt and there will be another starting every hour on the hour after that. These tournaments will be version 3239.

Rules:

1. Only sign up to one tournament at a time. You may play in as many as you can but do not sign up to the next tournament until you have finished playing in the previous one. To keep things running smoothly there will be a minimum of 6 and maximum of 10 players allowed in each tournament.

2. If you act out in a totally unsportsmanlike manner, you may be disqualified or even banned from future tournaments should it be deemed appropriate. Unsportsmanlike behaviour includes accusations of cheating! If you have solid proof send it to a td, if not keep your opinions to yourselves.

3. LOWEST GSA rating breaks first

4. 10 minute boot rule, 3 boots maximum per match.

5. All other standard VPHQ tournament rules apply
http://www.sportplanet.com/vp3/tournamentrules.shtml

6. Report all wins/losses & the number of the tournament to the td.

7. If your opponent boots while in your match, please SAVE the game so that you can continue as soon as he or she returns.

8. Settings will be the same for each tournament to avoid confusion.

Settings: 9 Ball
Beach House
Champ
All races to 4.
Shaz{uk}
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Shaz{uk} »

Im so sry folks but we have to cancel this due to family commitments, we will re-schedule another 1 when i have recovered from my operation :(

U only get to pis me off once then ur history :muffy: :thunder: