6 Hours @ The Pub on Saturday 25th August

General tournament news, announcements, ideas and suggestions.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, zwylle

Shaz{uk}
Hustler
Hustler

6 Hours @ The Pub on Saturday 25th August

Post by Shaz{uk} »

6 Hours of 8 Ball Pub on Saturday 25th August starting at 4pm gmt

On Saturday August 25th 2007 I will be hosting a day of 8 ball pub tournaments. The first one will start at 4pm gmt and there will be another starting every hour on the hour after that with the last 1 at 10pm. These tournaments will all be held on whatever the current patch is at the time. As of now that is dl version 3239.

Rules:

1. Only sign up to one tournament at a time. You may play in as many as you can but do not sign up to the next tournament until you have finished playing in the previous one. To keep things running smoothly there will be a minimum of 6 and maximum of 10 players allowed in each tournament.

2. If you act out in a totally unsportsmanlike manner, you may be disqualified or even banned from future tournaments should it be deemed appropriate. Unsportsmanlike behaviour includes accusations of cheating! If you have solid proof send it to a td, if not keep your opinions to yourselves.

3. LOWEST GSA rating breaks first

4. 10 minute boot rule, 3 boots maximum per match.

5. All other standard VPHQ tournament rules apply
http://www.sportplanet.com/vp3/tournamentrules.shtml

6. Report all wins/losses to the td.

7. If your opponent boots while in your match, please SAVE the game so that you can continue as soon as he or she returns.

8. THERE IS NO JUMPING IN PUB!

9. Settings will be the same for each tournament to avoid confusion.

Settings: 8 Ball Pub
Beach House
Champ
All races to 3.
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Post by zwylle »

I absolutely enjoyed 9 ball, and I'm looking forward to this one.

Thank you Shaz and everyone who helps making this possible!
Hustler

Post by Shaz{uk} »

It was my pleasure to do it & hopefully the week after next will be maybe 6 ball loch, it gives me something more interesting to do on a saturday as i hate the weekends lol, also i'm hoping to make it a regular event, players permitting & lots of advertising [-o<

U only get to piss me off once then ur history :muffy: :thunder:
Tattooz
hall Owner
hall Owner

Post by Tattooz »

I have family things to do on every other saturday. (for the most part) but i am totally willing to help host these tournys on the saturdays that i will be here. i still think we should do an alternate game marathon sometime.
Shaz{uk}
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Shaz{uk} »

Yeh sounds good tatz, let me no wot games etc..

Tattooz
hall Owner
hall Owner

Post by Tattooz »

I wont be here tomorrow as my stepson will be here and he has a football game.... i will be around next weekend tho if u want to get together and arrange another marathon. We can discuss it on tuesday if i dont see u today :bouncer:
Shaz{uk}
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Shaz{uk} »

Sorry guys but i'll have to cancel tomorrow due to ill health, i will re-schedule it for next saturday 1st of August, i'm sry for any inconvenience this will cause :(