Patch has fixed old problem????

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Patch has fixed old problem????

Post by 9balldotcom »

Today whilst playing snooker there was an instance in my match where I called the wrong colour.
My opponent in a bid of fairness chose to offer me to continue playing(I never take advantage of someone passing a shot back to me :bootyshake: )

At that time i was already on a break of 52.....but alas when my opponent passed the shot back ot me,yes youve guessed it,i still had my 52 point break and was able to continue.

I was under the assumption that this bug had been fixed in previous patch??
There were my opponent as well as an observer in the room at the time,so I wasnt seeing things.
M-aster_1989_de
Hustler
Hustler

Post by M-aster_1989_de »

brian and i had that bug, too.....
Oh Well!

best regards
Marc
------
GSA-names:
M-aster_1989[ger] to play tournaments
Master_1989[TD] to host tournaments
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Having checked back through the list of patches and changes implemented in those patches,I find that the 3235 patch says this.
"Misc Changes
- On a snooker break and a foul occurs and the opponent passes the turn back, the break statistics did not reset to zero "

Now somewhere along the line,either this error was not actually fixed at that time(although Id have to assume it was)or that a later patch has somehow overlooked the fix as the problem still exists.
A few players during frames and straight after a break by opponent have chosen to pass the shot back to opponent,as a result of that the break is still continuing from where it originally stopped.

Can we please have a look at this.