VP4 -Toggle Between Full Screen and Window view

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

sigsky
Bouncer
Bouncer

VP4 -Toggle Between Full Screen and Window view

Post by sigsky »

I suspect there may be an easy way to do this without stopping play but I can't seem to find it. Would be nice to check what other proggies are doing while I'm playing.

I guess I should have phrased this as a question. So is there a way? :-k
vpeer
VIP
VIP

Re: VP4 -Toggle Between Full Screen and Window view

Post by vpeer »

Yes, the "normal" system way on Windows, Alt-Tab. I say Windows way because this is not VP4 functionality, but is a Windows implementation for switching between applications.
sigsky
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by sigsky »

Thanks, I never knew that.
Hanterp
Banger
Banger

Post by Hanterp »

In Windows 8 this does not work. I was the other week in full screen mode and I heared email coming in.
I pressed Alt-Tab and I jumped into desktop, but immediately it jumped back in VP4.
So I guess you have to be in Windowed screen to properly jump out VP4 for a moment...
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

A good way to play VP4 (in my opinion), is to run VP4 in Desktop Mode, then just resize the window to nearly the size of your desktop.

That way you can either ALT-TAB out to other running programs, or press ALT on its own to detach the mouse from VP4, which allows you to select other windows. I use ALT, so that I can do other things on another monitor while the AI is playing its shot on my main monitor. It comes in handy with the higher rated AI players when they are making a break, :)
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
zeeshan
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by zeeshan »

i never knew that....!