Foul and miss just dont do it for me with the ai

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Foul and miss just dont do it for me with the ai

Post by 9balldotcom »

Ok ive been doing some intensive messing about on the Snooker table the last couple of days and Im convinced I set a World record for the shortest ever frame of snooker.

This just goes to prolong my hatred of playing AI players in VP games.

The ai player breaks off and he slams the pink...I put him in again,he does the same shot again,I put him in a third time he then decides to do the most commonest thing that ai players do particularly in vp3 and yes you guessed it.....he misses the pack altogether thus the frame is over in less than 40 seconds.

Ive just had another incidence of the same thing with another ai player.

Something needs to be done to raise their standard of play to a level above numpty especially in the break off in Snooker to lessen the frequency of Worlds shortest snooker frames.

I WANT ONLINE NOW I CANT STAND THIS ANY LONGER AND ITS ONY 3 DAYS I BEEN AT THIS.IM TELLING YOU IM GOING SLIGHTLY MAD WITH THIS I CANT WAIT TILL 2013 FOR ONLINE DO SOMETHING TO HELP US ALL STEVE PLEASE!!!!!!!!
vpeer
VIP
VIP

Re: Foul and miss just dont do it for me with the ai

Post by vpeer »

Unless you can clone me, it is going to take a while. And if you could clone me all we would do is fight as I'm part Scottish and therefore, very difficult to get along with : )
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

What about making sure that no matter what level of ai player they are from Dank to Curly...make sure thay can all play what id call a satisfactory break off shot.
Ill define satisfactory.....hitting the balls and preferably the reds.Surely that will dramatically reduce the 40 second frames of snooker :strokeit: :pottytrain5: ](*,)
sigsky
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by sigsky »

ROFLMAO

At least they don't miscue as frequently as in VP3 \:D/
vpeer
VIP
VIP

Post by vpeer »

FIxed this, we did it for Straight Pool, for some reason Snooker was not done. Now the rookie players only miss the rack infrequently, about like you when your sober.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Good move you know im sober when i suggest these things.