Tracking lines and ghost balls...

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

Davey07-O37
Wannabe
Wannabe

Tracking lines and ghost balls...

Post by Davey07-O37 »

Hi. Been playing the pro career and tried the tracking lines and ghost balls, but now they seem to be locked on ghost balls. Even when I try and turn tracking on or off(tracking line has stopped coming on altogether no matter what I do), or turn off ghost balls, the ghost balls are staying on regardless...hmmm...Regards...Dave...
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Re: Tracking lines and ghost balls...

Post by zwylle »

Tracking in Pro Tour and Hustler Career is limited to ghost ball and aim line in Easy mode.
You can turn of/on the ghost ball using G key, aim line using T.
Unfortunately at this point the game doesn't remember this setting, so you have to do that each match.

If you want to get rid of it all together and it's not too tough for you, I'd recommend using Normal mode.
Davey07-O37
Wannabe
Wannabe

Re: Tracking lines and ghost balls...

Post by Davey07-O37 »

Cheers. Ill give normal a go. Im not a bad player(VP3 65 break in snooker with no tracking lines). Just messing with settings a bit... :groupies: ...Regards...Dave..