Setting it all up

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

Prince Lev
Wannabe
Wannabe

Setting it all up

Post by Prince Lev »

Hi all,
Remember me? I just got a custom built PC, it has no graphic card, but it will. I have a few issues with it, but they are minor. I had quite a few at first, but I resolved them. Let's begin with setting my computer for the Internet; (1) The icon of the two little monitors, LAN, in the bottom right has a red X and indicate "network cable is unplugged" If I double click it, there is two LAN icons. One says "connected, firewalled" and the other says "network cable is unplugged" I figure I just need to delete the latter, but what if... (2)That might resolve this one, some web pages that have ads don't show the ads, such as msn.com articles as well as some sites not showing the pics. Such as here, this site, where it says "banger", "shark", "hall owner" etc. I just see a box with a red X. (3) This one is vp related, I d/led vp3dl 3.239 and set it all up, next I went to GS and updated it and I got this PM " Notice: Your chat privileges have been revoked from this service for violation of our acceptable use policy (http://www.gamespyarcade.com/software/s ... ules.shtml). The reason given is: Using unauthorized client. This will expire on: 12/16/2006 6:0. You can continue to use the service to play games, but will not be allowed to chat with other users." I guess someone hacked my acct. Ok but now where is the vp3 chat?
Well I played 1 computer player 1 game just to see, I got the break and ran out, I mean buisiness now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

adam pool cues pool stick predator pool cue