VP4 on a Mac

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

TheLuckyCue
Bouncer
Bouncer

VP4 on a Mac

Post by TheLuckyCue »

I was just wondering, since vpmobile can be played on a iphone will VP4 be able to function on a McIntosh? I do know about setting up boot camp to enable installing a windows operating system on my mac thus being able to run VP4, but it would be nice if I could just play it on the mac without that. Thanks.
...love is all you need...
VP4 Blog
http://vponline.celeris.com/blog/
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Re: VP4 on a Mac

Post by polomint77 »

Unless they create a Mac version specifically then it will not work.. Unless you can try it on Bootcamp in a VM. But even then most of the speed of the game would probably be terrible, I think..
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
vpeer
VIP
VIP

Post by vpeer »

Ah, that is a maybe. We have not gone back and evaluated the Mac market for a while. Will do that after VP4 is done and see if it is worth doing.
TheLuckyCue
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by TheLuckyCue »

vpeer wrote:Ah, that is a maybe. We have not gone back and evaluated the Mac market for a while. Will do that after VP4 is done and see if it is worth doing.
Ok thank you.
...love is all you need...
VP4 Blog
http://vponline.celeris.com/blog/
microbiotic
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by microbiotic »

Please do a mac version...
The only reason to install windoze is to play a VP, but I'd rather play it without ;)