Back again :)

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

R.E.G-Perfectionist
Bouncer
Bouncer

Back again :)

Post by R.E.G-Perfectionist »

Hello folks, well yes here I am once more back to the old classic which I spent many great hours in over the years.

Over the last few years I have been very occupied by both New Job(s) and Family :). As you can see I am back for more and must pop this post up here for all the "Long Time Veterans" who are still active and to those who are not and maybe reading this post, and hello to all you folks who have join the VP3 community whilst I have not been around and active as some of you are maybe reading this thinking "who the **** are you lol :).

Many thanks to those of you over the last month or so who have "broke" me in gently as back in the day I had never even played on "Championship settings" (snooker) as it was all pro back then so this is all new yet good :). Current GSA Nickname = Perfectionist2K10 as my original account of "Perfectionist" sadly disappeared along with its details on an old email account login which died.

See you in game folks...(Very rusty but great fun learning again) and thx to ICQtoo, RTCW and all the recent folks who I have recently played.
(Long Time VP3 Veteran)
Cecil Bergwin
Perfectionist