VP3 IS 9 TODAY

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

VP3 IS 9 TODAY

Post by 9balldotcom »

Happy Birthday Virtual Pool 3 you are 9 today....almost grown up.
What of your future we dont know...we didnt think youd survive,but you have.
Congratulations Celeris on developing the best PC billiard game....ever......that is until we see the next one.

How many of you out there have played Virtual Pool 3 for 9 years? Well Im one of them and even if we do get another version, a next gen one I reckon VP3 has played its part in keeping what small community we have going strong with even some new players coming along.

If your into Billiard Simulation,then look no further Virtual Pool is the one and only and all other that look better cannot compare in gameplay and control...even though theyve had 9 years to catch up theres nothing out there to match you.
niksana951
Bouncer
Bouncer

Re: VP3 IS 9 TODAY

Post by niksana951 »

vwd lets hope vp4 will grow up to 10 years!
Albinario
V8BWC 2006 VCWC 2007 VWSC 2008/2010

Post by Albinario »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :occasion6: :occasion2: :strokeit: :celebrate: :jedi:
Snoozehughes
Banger
Banger

Post by Snoozehughes »

Happy Birthday VP3, what a great game! :strokeit:
Hanterp
Banger
Banger

Post by Hanterp »

Happy birthday to VP3 \:D/
I played it ( mostly off line ) since day 1 and it survived many new windows installations since :master:
Sometimes I even avoided new sound-card updates on my old computer, especially for VP3 as the game sounded not good with a new driver.
No probs with my new system and I still play the game every week ( although not every day ).
Hopefully it gets a worthy follow-up in VP4 in which case my VP3 gets its well deserved old-day rest :cheer: