HELP

Play online, have fun, make friends. Discuss playing VP3DL online plus how to get started playing, setup that firewall, and use GameSpy Arcade.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

wingrider1998
Wannabe
Wannabe

HELP

Post by wingrider1998 »

New to this on line game. When I go to Gamespy and try to get into the lobby all I get is This program cannot display the webpage. Any help wit this.
Thanks, Larry
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: HELP

Post by 9balldotcom »

If you have windows vista have you got service pack one installed? it solves this problem

If you dont and are still having the problem,then you need a buddy in the vp3 lobby and than if you click on their profile when you are in the home lobby then youll be dragged into the vp3 lobby.
Its a GSA problem.
wingrider1998
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by wingrider1998 »

Thanks I got service pack 1 and now I can get to lobby. But when I go to watch a game it loads then screen is blank and mouse tops working any more tips on this.

Thanks, Larry
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

First of all tell me what version of the game you have.
Start the game in offline mode and in the main menu click on ABOUT it will then tell you what version you have.
The problem you have is most likely one of two things.
1 You have a firewall on and vp3 has not been allowed to run(YOU THEN HAVE TO ADD VP3 INTO THE EXCEPTIONS LIST)
2 The more likely problem is that you are using a router to connect to the net and VP3 needs specific ports opened to let the game run.

If you come to the vp3 lobby,look out for myself there and I will try and get you help.A few suggestions and tips may well help you.