read this all tds its important. somethin 2 b aware of

General tournament news, announcements, ideas and suggestions.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, zwylle

Freeball

Post by Freeball »

The time difference would always be a problem for 1 of the players If they were from different time zones.

Thats your choice not to play i doubt if anyone would really be bothered.

Well done Alinville for winnings this years V9 Tourney.....8o)

Freeball
M-aster_1989_de
Hustler
Hustler

Post by M-aster_1989_de »

very well done alinville...

fully agreed to ron, you dont have to play in any of the tourneys..

but stub, we cant change your situation, that you are in the usa.. if you were in poland you wont have a problem...
Oh Well!

best regards
Marc
------
GSA-names:
M-aster_1989[ger] to play tournaments
Master_1989[TD] to host tournaments
Shaz{uk}
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Shaz{uk} »

As i said last nite stub the t.d.'s DONT control the fixtures so if ur drawn against someone out of ur time zone then its down to u & the person u have drawn to agree times to play, its NOT the t.d.'s fault, the option was ur's to enter & considering the scale of the nationalities we have in gs the odds of u drawing a player is ur timezone were probably very slim, so stop blaming everyone else & be a gracious runner-up who did well to get to the final :bootyshake:
AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

Post by AlinVille »

Thanks... Lobster was walking all over everyone in last year's 9BWC and he's from US too, so I think time was never a problem really.. I am GMT+2 (Romania). On both sessions we started playing at about 7:30 - 8 pm (UK time), that would be like 10 pm here and 3 pm for Stub. I always ended up still playing after midnight, so I really don't see how I was the one having the time advantage there... Late afternoon is better than midnight for me, it might be different for Stub but in that case he should have said something, maybe agree on some other time, I wouldn't mind... Maybe next time.