Polomint's VP4 Utility Belt 1.2

Polomints Port Opening Router programme.Find all info here and get advice and info from the man himself.

Moderator: polomint77

Polomint's VP4 Utility Belt 1.2

Postby 9balldotcom » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:35 pm

It should be stressed that although this software is virus free and has been tested,Celeris do not accept any responsibility if you lose files etc or have any problems with this software,Polomint would also like to make the same comment that although its his programme he will accept no liability as your free to use it,if you have any questions though don't hesistate to post them here or contact him direct

Features: Upload career, savegames, recordings, trickshots, screenshots, and profiles pictures directly to your facebook page. Backup and restore careers, save games, recordings, screenshots, profile pictures, and trickshot files. Starting save games, recordings and trickshot files in Virtual Pool 4. Quick viewing of screenshots and profile pictures. Deleting and renaming of *all* files.

Read more: Virtual Pool 4 Utility Belt - CNET Download.com
http://download.cnet.com/Virtual-Pool-4-Utility-Belt/3000-2115_4-75764245.html
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Polomint's VP4 Utility Belt 1.2

Postby zwylle » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:22 am

Hi Polo,

Nice app.
I have a couple of items for the wishlist (if they aren't on there already):

- Include a column for changed date

- Automated restore of files from a backup.

- Import files: Download something to desktop or elsewhere and use the program to import it into VP4 as a career, trickshot or practice drill without opening VP4.

- Save and restore settings. Guess that's a bit more complicated since you have to access the registry

Thanks for considering them ;-)
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Postby polomint77 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:46 am

zwylle wrote:
- Include a column for changed date

You mean the changed date of the files?

- Automated restore of files from a backup.

Errr, yeah, I've got that part coded, just got sidetracked with summat else, :)

- Import files: Download something to desktop or elsewhere and use the program to import it into VP4 as a career, trickshot or practice drill without opening VP4.

Ahh, you mean select an arbitrary file the user has downloaded and put it into the correct folder for VP4?

- Save and restore settings. Guess that's a bit more complicated since you have to access the registry

This would mean users running the app as admin, or maybe I could just show the UAC prompt asking for permission.

Some decent ideas there though. I'll see what I can do, when I eventually get back to it, ;)
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Postby billiard » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:46 pm

I second that restore feature. Good work.
billiard
Wannabe
Wannabe

Postby polomint77 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:23 am

The latest version of this software is available at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/77288/VP4UB2.0.zip

Extract to a folder and run the .exe

I may do another update, but tbh I'm not sure if I can be bothered :)
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Postby polomint77 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:25 am

******* Updated *******

You can now select multiple files for deletion.. Use at your own risk, :p
DISCLAIMER
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Return to Polo's Router Help