Tournament System 2.0

Ideas or questions on a new tournament system.

Moderator: Nugget

joncol
Wannabe
Wannabe

Tournament System 2.0

Post by joncol »

It pains me to see Carom3D selected as the pool representation at the World Cyber Games - the game is a pale representation.

That said it does have a compelling distribution and revenue generation approach, but nothing that I couldn't see VP3 replicating.

I have a desire and the skills (or at least some of them) to perhaps move in what I believe is the correct direction.

First thing (i would suggest) it to create a portal which is richer than GSA, there just isn't the richness or flexibility to support a variety of competitive options that are needed.

Q: Do 'we' know what the invocation options for vp3dl.exe is?
Q: Are there statistics returned by the exe on closure?
Q: Would Celeris provide such information

Nugget, you mentioned that you were compiling a requirements list. Is that available?

I appreciate that I am somewhat unknown, but if the Q's above could be answered, whether publically or privately (Celeris I am not adverse to NDAs), I am sure I could knock up something fairly quickly.

I'd like to draw on all people's opinions and apologise if I have missed something from elsewhere on the forum...

Rgds, CJ
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Id suggest you contact Steve Chaplin at Celeris directly with your suggestion.I would be happy to put you in touch with him should you require it.
joncol
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by joncol »

If Steve views the forum regularly I'd welcome his opinion.
If I should direct the enquiries via 'communicate with Celeris' i'd be happy to.
If the best way forward is to PM/email Steve please put me into contact with him.

Many thanks, CJ
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Just curious joncol,........have you had any response apart from none on here yet|?