nasty bug in 1 pocket

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

Tattooz
hall Owner
hall Owner

nasty bug in 1 pocket

Post by Tattooz »

romario and i found a bug in 1 pocket today. this is what happened....

i picked the right pocket and broke, i scratched so it was romies turn, he potted a ball in the left pocket but it scored for me. thinking i was confused about the pocket i picked i potted one in the left also and it scored for him. we kept playing i was potting on the right and making points, he was potting on the left and also making points, but the points were for me lol

can someone please look into this? i just recently learned to play 1 pocket and i like it but this bug is awful
Tattooz
hall Owner
hall Owner

Re: nasty bug in 1 pocket

Post by Tattooz »

Tattooz wrote:romario and i found a bug in 1 pocket today. this is what happened....

i picked the right pocket and broke, i scratched so it was romies turn, he potted a ball in the left pocket but it scored for me. thinking i was confused about the pocket i picked i potted one in the left also and it scored for him. we kept playing i was potting on the right and making points, he was potting on the left and also making points, but the points were for me lol

can someone please look into this? this bug is awful
was a year ago that i posted this but the bug is still there.
Sophisticated Beggar
hall Owner
hall Owner

Post by Sophisticated Beggar »

I've seen this bug too
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Post by zwylle »

Can you reproduce it?
I've seen it too, but wasn't able yet to find a pattern as of when exactly it occurs.
Scratching seems to be a factor, but there must be more going on.
hall Owner

Post by Tattooz »

when its happened to me noone scratched. it just started that way from the beginnning of the match.
Sophisticated Beggar
hall Owner
hall Owner

Post by Sophisticated Beggar »

I noticed this on 3099 and could probebley reproduce it, if I played enough of it as it occurs from the very start of the match, rather than the start of the game.
I can't remember excatly but I think it happened after a scratch on the break or the shot after, then again another time it occured I'm almost sure there that there was no scratch.