[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Celeris Forums • View topic - VP3DL: Stuck with 640x480 16bit resolution.

VP3DL: Stuck with 640x480 16bit resolution.

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

VP3DL: Stuck with 640x480 16bit resolution.

Postby kilesa » Mon May 20, 2013 3:21 pm

kilesa
Wannabe
Wannabe

Re: VP3DL: Stuck with 640x480 16bit resolution.

Postby kilesa » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:14 am

As an update, I got in touch with Celeris and they told me VP3DL doesn't support 3GB of VRAM. Shame it doesn't say that when you buy it in some sort of recommended spec list.

Bought VP4 instead.
kilesa
Wannabe
Wannabe

Postby Hanterp » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:30 am

Hanterp
Banger
Banger

Postby kilesa » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:34 am

I understand that, but as the software is still for sale, perhaps a note on the VRAM limit would help people make the correct choice of which version to buy?

Is it possible to give away the license key to someone else on a more compatible PC? I know it's tied to my email address but I'd be happy to transfer it to someone else I know who can make use of it. It's a shame to waste the money totally.

As a side note, I'm enjoying VP4 but the pockets are so tight compared to VP3. Power shots bounce straight off the back of the pocket and back out and the angles of the pocket are seriously unforgiving in the single player mode. No more pinching angle from potting till I've got used to it. I've had to go from good luck setting in VP3 down to hard in VP4 but at least it's more of a challenge now. Slow Roll actually beat me last night. So embarrassing. #-o
kilesa
Wannabe
Wannabe

Return to Communicate with Celeris