New mouse settings are great! Real life speed control!

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

Concentrator
Hustler
Hustler

New mouse settings are great! Real life speed control!

Post by Concentrator »

I just downloaded the new patch. I set Razer Mamba to 2800 dpi, VP4 mouse sensitivity to 2. Then I changed the advanced settings to: Velocity Average, 1/4th sec, 2ms.
Everything is very smooth. I can control cueball speed like never before, for the first time it feels like real life speed control! I can shoot very soft with great accuracy, and also very hard, almost amp speed when using the full 40cm depth of my mouse pad. For the first time I can use my full arm movement in Virtual Pool! It almost feels like cheating to get this speed control, the only problem is that my arm gets very tired fast, so I can only play a few racks at a time, but it's fun to boost up skill 10x times in a day.
Hanterp
Banger
Banger

Re: New mouse settings are great! Real life speed control!

Post by Hanterp »

Although my mouse ( a Logitech G5 ) does not have such thing as velocity, I am still very happy with the new mouse driver.
I kept the setting as they were and it feels like very good control.
In VP4 I have the following settings: Shooting= 60, Rotation = 50, rotate slew = 50
Last edited by Hanterp on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Post by zwylle »

You can find velocity settings when you go to Mouse in Settings and click on the Show Advanced Settings button.
Banger

Post by Hanterp »

zwylle wrote:You can find velocity settings when you go to Mouse in Settings and click on the Show Advanced Settings button.
I did not know that, thank you.