VP3 w/Jeanette Lee question

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

Zippysox
Wannabe
Wannabe

VP3 w/Jeanette Lee question

Post by Zippysox »

Why or how come you dont offer the Jeanette Lee version of VP3? My disc doesn't work anymore. But that's the only version I want. I don't want the curly version. If I did decide to get the curly version. Is it exactly(and I mean exactly in every shape and form) the same as the Jeanette Lee version with the only difference is Curly instead of Jeanette?
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: VP3 w/Jeanette Lee question

Post by 9balldotcom »

Jeanette Lee was endorsing VP3 when Interplay were the original publishers of the game,Celeris being the developer.
That partnership was disolved a fair number of years back (both Interplay and Jeanette Lee) and VP3 is now only available as a download from Celeris for $9.95 and is otherwise known as the Curly version or by its official title VP3DL.

The game is exactly the same as Jeanette Lee version with some physics adjustments and an introductory feature for new players called training.This is a feature that teaches you the very basics for vp3,if your a veteran player you wont need it.

This version of the game is the only one that will work fully online through gamespy arcade and is still played by a few people every day.

If you want to purchase the Curly version go here to do so. http://www.celeris.com/virtual_pool_3_windows.html

While your on the Celeris site it also might be worth while having alook at the newest release Virtual Pool 4 and also info on the soon to come online version of VP4.