Straight Pool with no balls.

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Straight Pool with no balls.

Post by 9balldotcom »

I just set up a match with AI at hard times.
The match was Straight Pool to 10 games 150 points game.

Game starts and there is no balls on the table apart from the cue ball and my cue.

Out of curiosity I shot the ball and after it came to a stop it was Ai turn to shoot,he did the same and shot at no balls and when his shot finished he lost a point and then the balls appeared.

i had just deleted a saved game file which was a previous str8 pool match and then i set up the new str8 pool match with the settings that i mentioned above.

this is all the video file looks like Straight Pool, 9balldotcom vs Ace, 082812-005903 so the recording is corrupted also it seems cos it dont run in vp4

On checking my game set up I was on coin flip when this happened and only after changing to lag balls and starting a new game i got lagging the ball nps as did ai.
I deleted corrupted video files that woudnt play restarted the game and it seems fine now
JohnSlingBlade

Re: Straight Pool with no balls.

Post by JohnSlingBlade »

Hugh
You have to stop recording first before you quit match, otherwise it will not play the recording. It will say file corrupt
mart
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by mart »

9balldotcom wrote:

On checking my game set up I was on coin flip when this happened and only after changing to lag balls and starting a new game i got lagging the ball nps as did ai.
I deleted corrupted video files that woudnt play restarted the game and it seems fine now
I've seen you mention on another thread about setting game recording to automatically start recording on each game... then I read this post. Where are you getting these settings from? I can't find anything in the settings that give you "lag/coin flip" or "automatic recording" options.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

When you choose your game type 9ball,snooker ,8ball etc...theres an advanced button above it and thats where you choose coin flip and lag etc.