VP3DL License

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

skypilot69
Wannabe
Wannabe

VP3DL License

Post by skypilot69 »

Hello
I'm considering purchasing the VP3 DL for my new Mini. Will I be able to my a copy for my laptop, or will I need to make saparate purchase?
As for the program, what is the differences between the two versions (unfortunately the webpage doesn't display very well).
Potter
Wannabe
Wannabe

Re: VP3DL License

Post by Potter »

If you decide to buy a serial key for this program you'll only be able to use it on one machine. Also, every time you reinstall your operating system because of a system crash or just to make a clean install, like most people do every now and then instead of wasting time figuring out what's made the system run so slow, you have to write to Celeris and beg them for another serial key.
fintach
Wannabe
Wannabe

Re: VP3DL License

Post by fintach »

Do they have any problem doing this? Would it be easier to uninstall the program before reinstalling Windows? (If that's the reason for it.)

I confess, the idea that I can't have it installed on both my laptop and desktop irritates me. I don't have this problem with other games. Every other game I own is legally installed in both places. Heck, I even bought the download version because my Jeanette Lee disc doesn't run under Win7-64.

Is this something they might consider amending in VP4? Even expanding the license to include a second computer would make all the difference (OOTP baseball - a small simulator with an equally rabid following - allows two computers per license).