transferring fails

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

Chacho
Wannabe
Wannabe

transferring fails

Post by Chacho »

Hello forum. I'm hoping for help, since my emails to celeris-support are unanswered till now.

My problem is, that after upgrading to WIN7 VPool3 DL is asking for my serial. After this it tells me that I need to transfer my license because of the new system.

I am not able to receive the answering email from celeris, because my email-address changed ... I wrote this to celeris-support but never heard anything ...

Would be nice if you helped me out of this!

Thanks in advance!

Chacho
AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

Re: transferring fails

Post by AlinVille »

Hello,

Paste here only the last 4 digits of your serial (A?0?). Then I can tell you which new working serial you should have received on email.
Chacho
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by Chacho »

Hello AlinVille,

indeed, my last 4 characters are

"AE0A"

Hope that works!

But: Will I get same probs when installing another system in 2 years or something ... ?!?

Greetz,

Chacho
AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

Post by AlinVille »

Your new working serial should be identical to the one you have now, except the last 4 digits. So: copy-paste it, then replace AE0A with AF0A.

Try that and let me know if it works.

No you shouldn't have this issue again in 2 years. You should be playing VP4 then anyway :occasion2:
Chacho
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by Chacho »

Hey,

worked for me! Says that I'm registered ;-)

Thank you so much for your help!

Greetz and cya possibly in VP4 :strokeit: