Game Spy

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

vincro
Wannabe
Wannabe

Game Spy

Post by vincro »

I know this game has been out for a while. I just recently purchased it in Oct. of 2010. When I go to play online @ game spy I get a message please wait downloading config. files. Well it keeps running and never stops and does not complete its download. I cant play online. How do I fix this. Also suggestions for VP4 you should have Pros not these goofy pictures of who knows who these people are. The computer should know how to play one pocket it is a very popular game. Maybe along with career mode do a pro circuit mode with real life Venues.
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Re: Game Spy

Post by zwylle »

Check this thread: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2021
Wannabe

Re: Game Spy

Post by Banton »

vincro wrote:I know this game has been out for a while. I just recently purchased it in Oct. of 2010. When I go to play online @ game spy I get a message please wait downloading config. files. Well it keeps running and never stops and does not complete its download. I cant play online. How do I fix this. Also suggestions for VP4 you should have Pros not these goofy pictures of who knows who these people are. The computer should know how to play one pocket it is a very popular game. Maybe along with career mode do a pro circuit mode with real life Venues.
follow zwylles link for the gamespy help, my guess is you fixed it by now. gamespy is terrible for keeping old technology running and has been detected in virus scanners for suspiscious activity and yes you guessed it, Gamespy doesn't want to talk about it. They are also making no money really and don't really care. I heard Vp4 wont be thru gamespy so thats gonna be one ill out the window.

having a pros picture will cost royalties as will venues.

from what I understand, celeris is laying out as best they can to build vp4 so if anything, we will be glad for a working connectable game that looks nice and runs smooth more than draping it ronnie osullivan bibliography adverts (he's my favourite player too) and seeing official venue logos.

the vp3 arenas were cool, I expect 4 to have some 'prettiness' to it too.

one pocket, yes, like the other missed rules/games I again expect most if not all of the missing possibilities will be in this version. I think I have seen other people hoping for the same as you said although I don't think I have ever played it.
:walk: