Couple of Questions fron New User

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

sigsky
Bouncer
Bouncer

Couple of Questions fron New User

Post by sigsky »

1) What files should I copy to back up my statistics and career in case I have to reinstall? I found the Program Files/Celeris/Virtual Pool 3 DL/vpc data which has some new files that look like the ones. Is that it? Any others? Using Vista Home Premium.

2) I bought a fancy cue in my career mode which really works better. But in tournament mode I have to play with the default cue while my opponents all have better cues although my default cue seems to work better than in career mode. So how do I get a better cue or can I?

Enjoying the game, hope to try online at some point.
vpeer
VIP
VIP

Re: Couple of Questions fron New User

Post by vpeer »

sigsky wrote:1) What files should I copy to back up my statistics and career in case I have to reinstall? I found the Program Files/Celeris/Virtual Pool 3 DL/vpc data which has some new files that look like the ones. Is that it? Any others? Using Vista Home Premium.
Back up what is in vpc data. I would also back up players.sts.
sigsky wrote:2) I bought a fancy cue in my career mode which really works better. But in tournament mode I have to play with the default cue while my opponents all have better cues although my default cue seems to work better than in career mode. So how do I get a better cue or can I?
No, better cues are not an option in tournament mode.