VP3DL Upgrade still available?

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

UKMuzik
Wannabe
Wannabe

VP3DL Upgrade still available?

Post by UKMuzik »

Hi all,

First post in a number of years if not ever. The odd one or two may remember the name, but I have not played this in probably 4-5 years. Anyway, since the snooker was on I fancied a game and I come to see it needs updating to the VP3DL edition which apparently I can get for free since I have the Jeanette version CD still. I followed the instructions on the Celeris site but 30 hours later still no email from them with a coupon to download it. Since rest of the site seems quiet, can anyone confirm this upgrade is still available?

Cheers and hi to anyone that remembers me :)

UK
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: VP3DL Upgrade still available?

Post by 9balldotcom »

First post in a number of years if not ever. The odd one or two may remember the name, but I have not played this in probably 4-5 years. Anyway, since the snooker was on I fancied a game and I come to see it needs updating to the VP3DL edition which apparently I can get for free since I have the Jeanette version CD still. I followed the instructions on the Celeris site but 30 hours later still no email from them with a coupon to download it. Since rest of the site seems quiet, can anyone confirm this upgrade is still available?

Hi there and yes I remeber you.

Theres good news and bad news.The bad news is you arent getting any upgrade to vp3dl for free,there is a fee to pay
The good news is that you can get the upgrade to vp3dl for only a few quid if you use the discount code here vp3pc1104.
If that code works it should cost you no more than £6 and a few pennies to upgrade.

You need to download the full vp3dl file from Celeris,which is here http://www.celeris.com/games/vp3/downVP3/VP3_3311.exe

Once you got that installed you go through their payment process on their site and thay will mail you your serial number which the game will ask you for in order to complete your installation.

Now theres even better news........VP4 is coming soon and it might be worth your while having alook around the forum particularly at the NEXT GEN section where theres lots on suggestions and the latest updates from Steve Chaplin on how the developments going.

Welcome back...