Cue skins

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

polomint77
Banger
Banger

Cue skins

Post by polomint77 »

Steve,

Do you have any details on the way skins for the cues are handled by vp3 that you can give me. Mainly regarding installing them so that they can be used by vp3.. I'm intending to write an all-in-one cue designer and installer, mainly for something to do, but there has been an increase in others wishing to make/install cues.
Any information would be appreciated on how they are installed.

Thanks.

PS: Also, information on creating cues for VP4 would be great.. Unless you are intending to release some software of your own to deal with creating cues.

John
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cue skins

Post by 9balldotcom »

PPS It would be great if it was idiot proof and also that everyone in the game didnt have to download your cue and install it so they can see it...

When i say idiot proof I mean for the average ignorant idiot like myself who hasnt a clue about wraps and photoshop bs...make it simple if you can please.
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Re: Cue skins

Post by polomint77 »

Oh, and just as an aside... Could we please have the option to show opponents with the house stick in vp4. Just in case we dont like the opponents cue... (thinking of hughs cue)...

:bootyshake:
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.