Challenge rooms

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Challenge rooms

Post by 9balldotcom »

Challenge rooms in vp3 through GSA should automatically load and set to a maximum of 4 in each room.Thats the two players playing and two wating,cos its simply impractical for another 6 people to expect to hang around in a challenge room waiting.
This has i think been metioned in the past maybe.
Id very much want a voting option in a room to vote someone out the room and hence kick them without having to use a mute option.
I play GRID which is an online racing game and to put it quite simply,if you get a disruptive person as a spolier in a race and you want rid of them for the next race...as long as enough people vote...then you kick them from the room.
VP3 is so old that these aspects have been overlooked,but i feel are one other feature we need.
I still want the third digit on rack distances added to vp3 so instead of having a 9ball to 50 racks...you could set it to a maximum of 999 if you were sad enough to do so.My intentions are justified as in the longer term i want to do tourneys with a much longer disrtance...and also to give a set option also...with for example a match is the best of 7 sets with it being the first to 25 each set.

Any chance of this being fulfilled ty.?
vpeer
VIP
VIP

Re: Challenge rooms

Post by vpeer »

A kick option could be added and will be investigated.

I was thinking of doing password protected rooms so they could be private. I'm not sure this is the best idea as it is not encouraging for new players to join in if the majority of rooms end up being private but I guess that is a see what happens sort if thing.

We should have longer races, especially with the popularity now of doing race to 100 matches. A friend of mine, Oscar Dominguez, is playing a race to 100 ten ball for $20,000 in a couple weeks and it is streamed live on the internet. I will be going down to Hard Times to watch the match. I have known Oscar's father Ernesto for 30 years, also a champion, and they are really good people. If your interested in seeing the match, here is the link: http://www.theactionreport.com/
Stub
V9BWC 2009

Re: Challenge rooms

Post by Stub »

u should c cigar tom vpeer u aint seen nothin til u seen him n my grandad at ther prime k