No Serial Key in email

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

surrealjam
Wannabe
Wannabe

No Serial Key in email

Post by surrealjam »

Hi there

I ordered VP3 DL on 24th May and received the following error in my serial number email:

Serial: WARNING CL: Unable to contact key generator (Couldn't resolve host 'www.celeris.com') - Please advise us on http://usd.swreg.org/cgi-bin/msgwizard.cgi so we can try to generate a new key

If you have any problems with the registration process see the FAQs at http://celeris.com/support/vp3.html
If the FAQs don't solve the problems, send email to support@celeris.com

I immediately sent Celeris an email explaining the situation and am disappointed to have heard nothing :(

I don't mean to sound unreasonable, but $20 to be sent an email with that message is not very impressive. I just want to play!!

I don't know how direct this forum gets to Celeris, but can I please be sent a serial number to use?

Many thanks,
James
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: No Serial Key in email

Post by 9balldotcom »

Sorry to hear about your problem.
I dont represent Celeris,but if you still havent heard from them over the next few days please mail your details to me and ill get them forwarded for you.
Contact me here 9balldotcom@9balldotcom.co.uk
Please refer to this post you made on the forum in your mail and ill see if it can be chased up for you,Just wait a couiple mnore days or have you been waiting a while already?

PS Having just looked up your details on the forum It appears to me that you have a three mobile broadband email address,can you also please confirm this as there are issues with trying to play this game with mobile broadband dongles...some will allow it,some will simply not work.
polomint77
Banger
Banger

Post by polomint77 »

Further to your post mate, if you are using the 3 Mobile Broadband USB Dongle, then that should work fine for playing VP3 online. I use one and have never had any problems with it.
As for the rest (email etc), follow 9balldotcom's advice and contact him..

HTH

John
DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
surrealjam
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by surrealjam »

polomint77: Thanks for the info!

9balldotcom: Thanks for the offer to help. I have sent you an email from my gmail account. I hope it has been received ok.

Cheers,
James