Constant Safe Mode?

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

polomint77
Banger
Banger

Constant Safe Mode?

Post by polomint77 »

Ok, I'm posting this on behalf of The_real_cuemaster because his logon for these forums and the tourney system won't work (help him out hugh!).

Right... For some reason everytime that he tries to turn on Hardware Acceleration VP3 decides that it can only run in safemode. If he uses software mode then itll work in normal mode, but the balls all look screwy.
The game has been reinstalled multiple times and dx has been reinstalled with latest version.
Settings have been removed from the registry, and then set back up in game, but still the same problem.
He has the latest gfx card drivers as well.
He has also tried uninstalling vp3, removing the celeris folder, then reinstalling vp3, still no joy.

Anyone had this problem before? Or any ideas on how to solve it?

Thanks all...

DISCLAIMER
All opinions expressed by myself are just that, opinions of *mine*. They are in no way anyone elses.
If you disagree with them, then please feel free to take it up with you local drunkard, hooker, or local drug dealer. Just don’t bother me with it because I couldn’t care less.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Firstly his logons dont work cos he simply doesnt put a password that he can remember....... :fart:
Ask him to come to the lobby then so we can try and help him out and if he cant logon to the forum,ill delete him and he will need to create a new profile.

You seem to have covered everything that might be a problem for him.....does any other games work ok.....?? has he tried going back to an older driver thats perhaps more stable>