help with getting new serial

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

mojoicus
Banger
Banger

help with getting new serial

Post by mojoicus »

Hi all done a new pc build and now vp wont work asks for the serial then says do you want to transfer i said yes it says new serial on the way still nothing via my email anyway
Anyone shed any light on this as i need to play some league matches

Steve
AlinVille
V9BWC 2007,08

Post by AlinVille »

It should be emailed to you soon. Check the bulk folder aswell just to make sure.
mojoicus
Banger
Banger

Post by mojoicus »

Hugh can you move this to the celeris forum please so hopefully someone will see it

Thx

Steve
mojoicus
Banger
Banger

Post by mojoicus »

24 hrs now i wanna play grrrrrrrrrrr
Apollon
Hustler
Hustler

Same problem here

Post by Apollon »

I got the same problem mate. in fact, i own 2 serials - 1 just stopped working, after i installed the 3311 patch the game said "invalid serial" and for the other one - it also offered me to transfer the serial and when I chose Yes the game said new serial will be emailed to me, but nothing was emailed, already checked my spam folder. Emailed Celeris support - so far no response.
*You'll never get a second chance to make a good first impression

*War doesn't determine who is right, but who is left...

*There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't
Apollon
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Apollon »

Just wanted to let you know it took nearly a week, but Celeris did get back to me and and give me back my serials. First is valid, haven't tested the 2nd one yet. Hope they respond to you too mate..
*You'll never get a second chance to make a good first impression

*War doesn't determine who is right, but who is left...

*There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't
mojoicus
Banger
Banger

Post by mojoicus »

They have thx
Ruggiero
Wannabe
Wannabe

Re: help with getting new serial

Post by Ruggiero »

Hello

I have a VP3DL since 2006 but didn't play it since I changed my XP to 7. Now I need a new key. The game registrator transfered my old key to Celeris and I'm still waiting for the new one. I have no access to my old email account through the website so I can't access a spam folder too where probably should be an email from Celeris with a new key. I can only access to my account through an email program but it can't receive the emails from spam folder. I send an email to Celeris five days ago and didn'g get any response :( Can you help me? What am I supposed to do now?

BTW sorry for my english.
Fluke[FIN]
Hustler
Hustler

Post by Fluke[FIN] »

I had to re-new my serial too after purchasing a new PC half an year ago. Just emailed support@celeris.com and on the next day I got my new serial.
Ruggiero
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by Ruggiero »

I emailed them three times and still no response. I'm really disappointed about Celeris support :( I spend 21.95$ for a game I can't play now.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Rugerro send an email to support@celeris.com and explain that your now on a new email address(which i assume will be the one your mailing them from).
make sure you give them the details iof the original email addreess you had but make it clear that you want your serial sent to your current email address,that should be sufficient.
if your still getting problems and havent had a response in the next 3 days get back to me here.
Ruggiero
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by Ruggiero »

As I said before. I did that three times :(

--edit--
ok, I emailed them again with my purchase info.

--edit2--
Yeah! I got a response from Celeris :) They sent me a new serial and they changed my email address.