chat window in vp3 game

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

snope
Hustler
Hustler

chat window in vp3 game

Post by snope »

There has been some people that abuse the chat window in a game room ...harrassing people with extremely foul language and comments...in the future vp3 gold maby the could be a way to mute a player ....the ones i'm talking about use the chat window to heighten their own sense of importance and disrupt the game.This kind of behavior would not be allowed in any professional pool game ...thanks Jerry Miller
in the final analysis love is the answer
DARKH0RSE
Banger
Banger

Post by DARKH0RSE »

Im not 100% but im sure it possible already if not just scroll up a few lines so u cant see wot is being said.
people need to learn "its a game , and a game by definition can be either won or lost .
If you take away the ability to win or lose you are no longer playing a game and your time is not spent challenging your skill over another's instead your time is now worthless and wasted.
snope
Hustler
Hustler

Post by snope »

Thanks darkhorse thats a good idea ....and i'll use it but if the person knows he's being muted it might curb some of the bs...thx for the idea tho
Albinario
V8BWC 2006 VCWC 2007 VWSC 2008/2010

Post by Albinario »

You can mute by typing /ignore username.
You can also choose to ignore all people in the room, or just all spectators.
Type /help to see a list of all commands.
Nam[BE]
Banger
Banger

Post by Nam[BE] »

Albinario wrote:You can mute by typing /ignore username.
You can also choose to ignore all people in the room, or just all spectators.
Type /help to see a list of all commands.
darn you copy/pasted an old post Albi... how original :P
:manure:
snope
Hustler
Hustler

Post by snope »

thanks albi....i'll use that
snope
Hustler
Hustler

Post by snope »

ok typing /ignore username works but here's the problem i've come across some people use special key's on the keyboard to make names that are hard to type if you don't know the key's to use .....like this B0ne_Crus|-|er would'nt it be easier if the new gold version had it so you could just click on the name in the chat window and ignore them .....just a thought snope
Nam[BE]
Banger
Banger

Post by Nam[BE] »

I often use ctrl + down arrow to reduce the size of the chat box to only one line, so I only see one sample of bs or gg instead of a lot more... :p
:manure: