DigitalCandle purchase successful but no serial sent

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

BrainFellOut
Wannabe
Wannabe

DigitalCandle purchase successful but no serial sent

Post by BrainFellOut »

Hi,

I have a friend that purchased Virtual Pool 3 over a week ago via DigitalCandle but he has not received the VP3 registration serial as yet. He has emailed both Celeris (support@celeris.com) and DigitalCandle to find out what's going on. DigitalCandle have replied a couple of times and promised to chase it up, but that was now a few days ago. No reply as yet from Celeris.

I'm hoping someone from Celeris will read this post and help to get this resolved as we don't seem to be getting anywhere by email. I can supply my friends order ID, email address, contact details, etc, by private message or email if that's of any help.

I can confirm the card payment was successful as the funds can be seen to have left the account and DigitalCandle have sent confrmation email of the order, stating that a serial will be sent shortly.... it just never arrived.

We've also checked to see if any emails from Celeris are getting filtered as spam but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Hope someone can help!
BrainFellOut
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by BrainFellOut »

Just a quick message to say this matter has now been resolved so thanks to all involved.