Payment methods

Use this forum to chat with the makers of VP3DL, ask guestions, offer suggestions or even just tell them how much you like the game. Post VP3DL bug reports here. Please post any next gen suggestions in the Virtual Pool 3 Nextgen forum.

Moderators: 9balldotcom, vpeer

Anonymous

Payment methods

Post by Anonymous »

Hi there!

I own a CD version of VP3 (Curly 3.1.1.8) and so I made a request to upgrade my VP3. Well, now I have a coupon in my email and I'd really love to use it but I'm having slight problems....

I don't have a credit card, I only have a Visa Electron and I have been failing in trying to use it online. What I have found out is that electron should work if the dealer in using some "verified by visa" thing or something like that. I would like to know if my electron should work (it doesn't work with paypal) with digital candle, so hope someone can help me out with this. The country where I am is Finland if that is for any help in this case.

If I won't be able to upgrade the product then I wish that celeris would also sell VP3 through shareit.com because I have been able to buy software there with absolutely no problems -> they don't require any kind of credit cards, they have bank accounts in several countries so you can make a purchase just by using a domestic bank transfer.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Ruggiero
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by Ruggiero »

Hello to all ;)

Did you try Visa eCard? You should be able to get one if you have Visa Electron (but I'm not sure if it's available in Finland because I live in Poland ;) ). I bought my VP3DL with Visa eCard ;)