8 bwc

Play online, have fun, make friends. Discuss playing VP3DL online plus how to get started playing, setup that firewall, and use GameSpy Arcade.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

snope
Hustler
Hustler

8 bwc

Post by snope »

So the tourny site for the 8 bwc is disabled for sign ups...and im told you need to email your request to sign up,but i see no place to email to...and i dont have outlook express.When outlook express comes up they ask for you are using pop 3 or something else...im a pc idiot and i dont know what to put in the required spaces.....so is there another way to sign up thx snope
in the final analysis love is the answer
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Well sounds like you need to contact your isp to let them tell you how to configure outlook express. I would imagine that contacting Snoozehughes by emails means he also has contact with yourself during the tourney,so might be a good idea to get something fixed quick.

I have one othe rpiece of advice and im not being patronising in saying this to you,beleive me Im not.

BUT TAKE A LOOK A ROUND THE FORUM!!!!!! its all there...all the info you need THERES EVEN A POST WHERE YOU CAN EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST LOL

Ive even got a speacial Virtual 8ball World Championship section to the forum :bootyshake: http://www.celeris.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1132
mocochoco
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by mocochoco »

Just grab a free yahoo email addy or something mate. takes 2 mins to set up.
Sophisticated Beggar
hall Owner
hall Owner

Post by Sophisticated Beggar »

You should have an e-mail address from when you initially registered on the tournament system and for this forum!
So, either grab a free yahoo or hotmail account or contact your ISP.
It will only take a few minutes to enter your POP3 details provided by your ISP or register a freebie.

EMail help with Outlook Express -->http://www.hierographics.co.uk/tutorials/outlook.html

Then when you're done, mail Gaz at gareth_hughes@hotmail.co.uk
snope
Hustler
Hustler

Post by snope »

thank you sophicated begger ....changing the email worked ...and thx to all that tried to help me ....snope
in the final analysis love is the answer