Most posts are OLD! Re Vamp this Forum AND Get My GAMe 2work

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

TurbulentVixen
Wannabe
Wannabe

Most posts are OLD! Re Vamp this Forum AND Get My GAMe 2work

Post by TurbulentVixen »

Alright.. Tired of seeing 2011, 2010, 2007, 2008 even 2012 OLD POSTS! Get Em OUTTA HERE! ( sprung monkey ). AND, LET'S get my fkn GAME to WORKING!!

What's up? Hugh? Where you at? I'm going to email you personally. Then we can collaborate on a time. OK?

Now then... what this world needs IS -- 24 hour pool halls. No if ands or buts about it!!! : ))
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Most posts are OLD! Re Vamp this Forum AND Get My GAMe 2

Post by 9balldotcom »

First of all your not clever enough to realise your posting in the wrong section of the forum so I had to move your post to the VP3 section instead of the VP4 sectio
TRY READING THE FORUM

Secondly your the one with the problem not me and its your problem to find what time suits you not me.Ive offered you help time and time again in the past but you seem so scatter brained you seem to have some sort of attention deficit and have difficulty in actually reading what im tellling you.

IM AVAIALABLE 24 HOURS A DAY MOST DAYS TO OFFER HELP

So its up to you....how about that.......YOU CHOOSE!!!!!!!
DARKH0RSE
Banger
Banger

Re: Most posts are OLD! Re Vamp this Forum AND Get My GAMe 2

Post by DARKH0RSE »

he's a smooth talker aint he

Reading on from your last post TV. I would delete any service folders you have in your gamespy arcade file

extract the service rar file to your choosen location. Then copy that folder to the Gamespy arcade file. easy peasy
people need to learn "its a game , and a game by definition can be either won or lost .
If you take away the ability to win or lose you are no longer playing a game and your time is not spent challenging your skill over another's instead your time is now worthless and wasted.