VP3 Windows 7 help.

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

gunz41
Wannabe
Wannabe

VP3 Windows 7 help.

Post by gunz41 »

I contacted Celeris several months ago and just realized I had an email reply from them that said to post on this board. It was right around the time that VP4 came out. I had purchased VP3 a couple months prior and had problems ever since. Here is what is I sent them. They returned the first email saying that they were going to send it to Tech, but never replied on a fix. Please help. I even asked about possibly changing it to VP4 so maybe that would work and they said that it wouldnt work. I would love to be able to play this game again or the new one, but if its not going to work then whats the point.

When the game actually loads, it is very slow, and sometimes it takes forever to load as well. I am running Windows 7 and I am pretty computer savvy, so I have tried different ways to try to get it to work with no luck. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled it a couple times with no luck. I actually went ahead one time and restored my computer and the same thing happened so its nothing with my computer but something with the game.

It wont even load now without my cpu usage and physical memory just sky rocketing
DARKH0RSE
Banger
Banger

Re: VP3 Windows 7 help.

Post by DARKH0RSE »

Hello Gunz.. what are your system specs?

Ive never herd of this problem being reported before as far as im aware. Maybe 9balldotcom could assist as he knows all and loves a challenge :-k

Id hazard a guess and says its a driver issue.
people need to learn "its a game , and a game by definition can be either won or lost .
If you take away the ability to win or lose you are no longer playing a game and your time is not spent challenging your skill over another's instead your time is now worthless and wasted.
TurbulentVixen
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by TurbulentVixen »

Yea...go Figure!! ... PRoblems With Windows 7 too...obviously...Havn't been around In a Some time! : (
Alongi
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by Alongi »

DARKH0RSE wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:27 am Hello Gunz.. what are your system specs?

Ive got perfect teeth with teeth whitening kits and never herd of this problem being reported before as far as im aware. Maybe 9balldotcom could assist as he knows all and loves a challenge :-k

Id hazard a guess and says its a driver issue.
Is it fair to say there are too many issues with Windows 7 at this point and we should switch to Windows 10?