VP4 recorded game playback - overhead view only?

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

cwy
Bouncer
Bouncer

VP4 recorded game playback - overhead view only?

Post by cwy »

Hi, when I load a recorded game in VP4 (main menu -> load -> recorded game), I seem to be only able to view it in overhead view. Is there any way to change this? Thanks.
cwy
Bouncer
Bouncer

Re: VP4 recorded game playback - overhead view only?

Post by cwy »

Also, sometimes I notice a few shots are missing in a recorded game playback. Anyone notices that?
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

Never had this problem and not noticed any shots missing
cwy
Bouncer
Bouncer

Post by cwy »

The latest update lets me view recorded games with the "adversary" camera angle (set with ctrl-a during gameplay), so that gives me a view other than the overhead view. So thank you for solving one of my problems.

Recorded game files are still missing shots, sadly. Right after the update, I recorded a 3-game 9-ball match with a computer opponent. During playback, after every few shots there would be a missing shot, just like before. Playing back my old recorded games, those recorded before the update, would still show the same missing shots. Is there something wrong with the way I record games? I just go into Quick Play and turn on the recording mode.
mariasam
Wannabe
Wannabe

Post by mariasam »

You won't get online for free if you buy offline, but if you don't want to play online, you won't have to buy it. Offline will still work. :walk: