VP4 Questions

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

jaf2
Wannabe
Wannabe

VP4 Questions

Post by jaf2 »

First off, VP4 is great! I do have a few questions though. First, is there a way to see your statistics in Practice Play? VP3 had that feature. And can you change cues in Practice Play?

Something I've wondered about..... say your playing 9 ball and your opponent breaks and sinks the 9 ball. Your ranking points go down. Should you lose points when you never had a chance to shoot?
jaf2
Wannabe
Wannabe

Re: VP4 Questions

Post by jaf2 »

Should have wrote "Quick Play" instead of "Practice Play". Haven't found if there's a way to edit posts yet.
zwylle
Cuemaster
Cuemaster

Re: VP4 Questions

Post by zwylle »

jaf2 wrote:First off, VP4 is great! I do have a few questions though. First, is there a way to see your statistics in Practice Play? VP3 had that feature. And can you change cues in Practice Play?
Unfortunately there are no statistics in VP4 Quick Play.
I believe the Celeris reasoning behind it was that Quick Play was just designed for a casual match, not the tracking of long term development.
Something I've wondered about..... say your playing 9 ball and your opponent breaks and sinks the 9 ball. Your ranking points go down. Should you lose points when you never had a chance to shoot?
Sure. It happens in real life to. You can lose a whole match without shooting, if there is winner break and your opponent runs multiple racks.