[VP3] Aim lines

General discussion for anything related to the Virtual Pool 3 DL game play including Career, Tournaments, Computer Opponents, Trick Shots, and Quick Play.

Moderator: 9balldotcom

Andreas Binz

[VP3] Aim lines

Post by Andreas Binz »

I will give my father my old VP3 but i dont know how to make the aim lines on/off. Please help me.
I have the CD version of VP3.
Hanterp
Banger
Banger

Re: [VP3] Aim lines

Post by Hanterp »

I think it was the T ( from trace-lines )
Also, there is a readme file in Program files\Celeris\Virtua; Pool DL\ and there are all commands.
Andreas Binz

Post by Andreas Binz »

"T", "G", ctrl K does'nt work. I see no line, my father need lines in first time..
Hanterp
Banger
Banger

Post by Hanterp »

Safety147Car wrote:"T", "G", ctrl K does'nt work. I see no line, my father need lines in first time..
He probably does not play in practice mode. When you play career mode or competition the lines are switched off by the program.
Also online there are no lines, of course.
Andreas Binz

Post by Andreas Binz »

Thanks for reply. What can i do to switch on the lines. Its only for offline use.
9balldotcom
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by 9balldotcom »

I might be wrong in this but i think the problem is the fact that you still are using the jeanette lee version.

The VP3DL version currently the updated version of vp3 has the training option and also the training assists option in quick play like ghost ball and tracking lines which you can turn on and off.

VP3 DL is avaiable from Celeris for $9.95 You can even download the trial version first to try it out alhough im not sure you get the training aids avaialable in it. Go here if you want to upgrade the VP3 http://www.celeris.com/virtual_pool_3_windows.html
Andreas Binz

Post by Andreas Binz »

Many thanks for the info. :strokeit: